The press ram is moved up and down by four pulleys, the rotation of the spindles is generated by servomotors. An absolutely uniform rotation of all the spindles is ensured by an electronic synchronous control. Thus, the parallelism between the press ram and press table is always present in the synchropress®, independent of an off centre force load.
Each movement of the press ram is programmable with respect to speed, path, force and all combinations thereof.
The Servo Motor Press is universally applicable for sheet metal and bulk forming experiments.
- Triple acting press
- Press force: 2.500 kN
- Max. retraction force: 1.250 kN
- Deformation rate: 180 mm/s
- Press bed width: 2,400 mm
- Press bed depth: 1,500 mm
- Max. stroke: 700 mm
- Die cushion area: 500 mm x 200 mm
- Die cushion force: 600 kN