The Institute for Production Engineering and Forming Machines has a tryout press with three different operating modes: conventional, double membrane and hydroforming.
The press is used for producing component geometries in the range of cold and warm forming. A force sensor mounted in the tool frame and a displacement sensor mounted on the press frame enable the recording of a high-resolution force-displacement curve. In addition, all relevant information provided by the press control can be recorded. An extension of the flexible measuring system with temperature sensors or similar equipment is possible.
- Punch force: Fmax,S = 430 kN
- Punch displacement: smax,S = 500 mm
- Blankholder force: Fmax,N = 220 kN
- Blankholder displacement: smax,N = 250 mm
- Closing force for hydroforming: Fmax = 650 kN
- Drawing cushion: available
- Tool space: L x W x H: 300 mm x 300 mm x 400 mm