Triple Acting Hydraulic Press (500 kN)
The Institute for Production Engineering and Forming Machines has a tryout press with three different operating modes:
• Double membrane
The press is used for producing component geometries in the range of cold and warm forming.
A force sensor mounted in the tool frame and a displacement sensor mounted on the press frame enable the recording of a high-resolution force-displacement curve. In addition, all relevant information provided by the press control can be recorded. An extension of the flexible measuring system with temperature sensors or similar equipment is possible.
• Punch force: Fmax,S = 430 kN
• Punch displacement: smax,S = 500 mm
• Blankholder force: Fmax,N = 220 kN
• Blankholder displacement: smax,N = 250 mm
• Closing force for hydroforming: Fmax = 650 kN
• Drawing cushion: available
• Tool space L x W x H: 300 mm x 300 mm x 400 mm